This recipe is one of the first ones we tried after the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown, since we were skeptical to order food from outside so we are going to try some Vegan recipes at home.
One of the first recipes we tried is the Vegan Pizza.
Try this Fresh home made Vegan Pizza recipe for a fun night with friends, its super easy to cook and takes only 15-20 mins per pizza.
This is a total hit since the lockdown started and thats why we thought we would share it with you.
- Cut the pizza dough into Smaller chunks and on your table/kitchen slab, spread out some dry flour
- Take 1 piece of the dough and start rolling it out with a rolling pin and roll it thin enough so that you can bake in the oven
- Make sure the dough does not tear, because if it does, it will not cook properly
- Once it is rolled, put the dough onto your baking tray and use a fork or knife to make some holes on the dough
- Then apply pizza sauce and Vegan Cheese on the dough
- After that, put the chopped vegetables onto it based on the veggies you want on your pizza
Putting it into the Oven
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees
- As soon as the oven is done heating, add the Pizza into the oven for about 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees, depending on your oven.
- After 10 mins, check on your Pizza to make sure it is cooked properly by checking the dough from below
- If not, cook it for another 5-7 mins.
The best vegan pizza recipe!
Loaded with veggies and creamy cashew Cheese.
This pizza is flavorful, you and your friends and family will love it whether you’re vegan or not.
This Vegan Pizza has been tried and tested multiple times, all of our friends and family who are not Vegan absolutely love this recipe.
Once we even made 8 pizza’s in one night.
**Please note that some of the links may be affiliates, from which we earn a small commission