Vegan Brocolli & Mushroom Noodle Soup
Ive been craving a really whole and hearty warm soup. So I decided to make a quick brocolli and mushroom noodle soup that will fill your heart with so much warmth. Its perfect for the winter or a cold rainy day.
This soup tastes amazing with some coriander which make the soup a little fresh, making it a perfect meal for a quiet summer evening
List of Ingredients
- 1 brocolli
- 1 box mushroom
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 cups of vegetable broth (You can use vegetable broth bought from the market or take any veggies you have, add water to it and let it simmer for 30mins. Sift the water and use as vegetable broth. We use this one
- 100g Noodles – We used this one
- Chopped spring onions
- 1/2 cup coriander
- Few cut pieces of tofu
- Sesame seeds
- Chilli flakes
- In a pot, put 100g noodles and cook as per instructions on the packaging.
- In a deep pan, add 1 tbsp of oil
- Once oil is heated add 6-8 minced garlic cloves and 2tbsp of minced ginger. Let it cook for 1-2 mins
- Now add the vegetable broth to the pan. Let it cook for about 4-5 mins
- Add the chopped brocolli and the chopped mushrooms to the broth
- Add 1/2 cup corriander
- Let it cook for 10 mins
- Now add the Tofu and then Add the cooked noodles, let it simmer for 5-6 minutes
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped spring onions, sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
All in all, it was absolutely amazing. We enjoyed it with some garlic bread and soup sticks.
This is my go to meal whenever I want to eat something flavourful and quick to cook