10 min Quick and Easy Home made Vegan pasta with Charred Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Basil
This Vegan pasta is my go to pasta whenever I am lazy to cook but feel like eating something super fresh and tasty.
It literally takes 10 minutes to make and can be made using ingredients you already have in your refrigerator
Ingredients for Vegan Pasta
Put the Pasta to cook in a pot over the stove, following instructions on the pack
Making the Pasta Sauce
- Cut the 2 medium tomatoes into medium size chunks
- Mince 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Put the garlic and tomatoes into a blender
- Add salt to taste
- Now add 1 tbsp of olive oil and blend until smooth
Preparing the Veggies
- Take a pan and let it heat up to char the veggies
- Once the pan is hot, add a tbsp of olive oil and then add the Cherry Tomatoes and let them Char for about 4-5 mins
- Once the tomatoes are wrinkly and soft, set them aside.
- Now on the same pan, put some more olive oil and add the mushrooms to it.
- Let the mushrooms char for about 4-5 mins
- In the mean time, chop some fresh basil and add it to the Cherry Tomatoes while they are still hot.
- Once the Mushrooms are done put them aside
Putting it all together
- Add the mushrooms to the Cherry Tomatoes and Basil mix
- Now add the pasta sauce to this mix
- Mix well
- Now add the cooked pasta and mix well
- Serve hot