Easy Vegan Nutella Recipe
If there’s one thing we were missing for the past year of turning Vegan it is the famous Nutella. This is the first time we tried this recipe and it has turned out way better than actual Nutella. As soon as we were done making it, we jumped to the opportunity, took out some ice cream topped it with Nutella and some strawberry’s. It tasted amazing…
As Vegans, we have not had Nutella in over a year but now the wait is over. The first thing we’re doing tonight is having ice-cream with Nutella. Mouth is watering at the thought of this.
List of Ingredients
- 200 gms of Hazelnuts
- 10-15 Cashews
- 5 ml Vanilla Extract
- 30 gms Cocoa Powder
- 100 ml Plant based Milk
- A pinch of Salt
- Preheat the Hazelnuts in the oven for 10-15mins till they roast or they are slightly coloured.
- Remove from Oven and let them cool. Rub them with your hand to remove the skin and keep the hazelnuts aside.
- Place the peeled Hazelnuts in a high speed blender for 5 mins till you get a butter like texture.
- Add all the other ingredients in the blender and blend for about 10 minutes more.
- Store it in an airtight jar in the fridge and Enjoy it with anything you like. We enjoyed it with Ice cream and some strawberry’s
- You can replace Maple Syrup with Caster Sugar or Normal Sugar
- Replace Cashews with Dates
- You can also use purchased Roasted Hazelnuts instead of Roasting them at home