Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Cheese
So for Amrit’s birthday this year, we decided to cook Pizzas, Quesadillas and Gluten Free Vegan Cheese at home. Its a Pandemic and we were not planning on having more than one guest.
We made Vegan Cheese with Cauliflower instead and share it with all you Gluten Free people!!
- Boil the cauliflower until it is fork tender
- Now take a blender and put the cauliflower in the blender
- Add 3.5 tbsp Corn Starch
- Now add 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Add 2 tsp salt
- Now add 1/3rd cup of milk
- Blend until smooth
- If the batter feels too thick, keep adding a little milk and blending
- Blending until it a soft and runny
- Now put the batter into a sauce pan on medium heat and stir until it gets a cheesy consistency