Vegan Cheese Recipe
Quick and easy Jalepeno Vegan Cheese recipe that you can whip up absolutely immediately. This cheese tastes better than any store bought Cheese that I have ever had.
After at least 10-12 failed attempts, we have finally perfected our Pizza Cheese Recipe.
If you do try this out, please let us know on our Instagram page here
To make the most perfect Mozzarella Vegan Cheese you will need the below ingredients and a blender.
- 115g Raw Cashews
- 250ml Non Dairy Milk
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 tsp Dried Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Miso paste
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 tbs Pickled Jalapeno Chillis, Finely Chopped
- Put everything except jalepenos in a blender and blend
- Then put this mixture in a pan on low heat and stir until it becomes stringy.
- Add chopped jalepenos and mix.
- Store in air tight container.
You can cut out the jalepenos if you do not like spicy cheese, but trust us it tastes awesome.
This cheese is perfect for pizza or even to have with bread or crackers.
This cheese is literally a Vegan’s dream