Let’s say everyone likes taking pictures/videos whether its their own or a place, a scenery or something they would like to capture. Pictures help keep memories safe but not more than your brain. That said, some things can never be captured in a lens, however, we believe that one way or the other everyone owns a camera at the back of their mobile phones.
These days there are excellent camera resolutions inbuilt into your mobile phones. We are just like you, we carry our iPhone’s everywhere and use the iPhone camera for most of our photos.
Without further delay we just wanted to list down a few equipment that we essentially carry to most of our trips: –
DJI Osmo Pocket
- The first and the most important equipment we carry along is the DJI OSMO Pocket. We use it for all our videos and to tell you the truth it takes better pictures than an iPhone.
- It has a very cool follow feature that you can use to follow your friends around capture the beauty of the place. It basically lets you tag a persons face and then keeps following it where ever they go.
- It records 4K videos at 60fpv, if you think that takes up too much space on the SD card, you can reduce it to 30fpv
- It has an awesome time lapse feature for all sunrise and sunset videos. We will be making some videos very soon
Tripod Selfie Stick
- This selfie stick is very sturdy. It is stronger than any other selfie stick around. We have been using it for over 2 years now and still not had any issues
- It is perfect for Solo Travellers as it is safe to take your pictures on the trip as it also has a bluetooth remote and a tripod which you may use to place is on the ground far away from you to get the best scenic pictures
- It is in the shape of a ring with lights on it.
- You can attach it to your phone to add light to the picture.
- It is best for night pictures
- Big sound-with deep bass-in the palm of your hand
- Wireless and compact so you can carry anywhere
- Voice prompts-makes pairing easy
- Built in speakerphone with lithium-ion battery allows up to 10 hours of play time
- Very light and easy to carry for Vacation
Polaroid CameraClick on the image to take you to the exact model we use
We would love to know what equipment you take for your vacation and any suggestions are always come.
Disclaimer: Some of the links may be affiliates through which we earn a small fee.